Couple set up website to decide on abortion

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

JuliaItaly Posts: 922
Oh my god, I feel absolutely sick. :ooh I'm pro choice however this has saddened me beyond words. I need to work out why but it feels so so wrong. :o( Actually I have worked it out, I'm pro choice but only to a point, this is a game with another human beings life. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... child.html
Bazinga T McBinkers Posts: 4718
Commented on this in another forum on this site but just thought I'd post the same here! That is one of the most disgusting things I have read on this forum. Whether or not they decide to have a child is something that should be amongst themselves, and reeks of wannabe publicity! To toy with a human life like that is horrific, and what happens if it is over 50% in favour of birth?? That baby is going to grow up and see this? How would it make him feel to know that his parents held his life open to a public vote? I am slowly losing faith in mankind, what with the amount of young babies/children being murdered on an almost daily basis and now this. I agree with the OP, with the problems I have TTC it sickens me to think that a couple like this have a healthy pregnancy, well under way and decide to flaunt their obnoxiousness like this.
Jane Smith Posts: 3158
There is so much wrong with this I wouldn't know where to start. I actually feel like vomitting and crying all at once reading it. :o(
lolabelle Posts: 3311
I honestly have no words :weep This poor little baby boy.
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
why can they not just put him for adoption?
Isn't it just awful, there are actually no words to describe this. Those two f**kers in the photograph don't deserve to be parents ever. >:o( I'm so speechless about this. I am upset about those poor children who died in our country the past week and you have these clowns playing with a defenceless baby.. :o(
nelswife Posts: 3869
i dont agree with abortion, only in certain circumstances do i agree with it...i.e a guy in my jobs wife was pregnant with triplets a couple of years ago she needed to have one aborted to save the other two babies but ireland wouldn't allow her to have an abortion, they have to go infront of an ethics board to see if they were allowed but it was rejected hense she lost all three babies, but that is just sick!!... Yeah princessgoat i was thinking the very same, plenty of childless people out there that are only dying to have a child of their own
Twirl Posts: 5598
I couldn't read all of that article, it makes me sick, Absolutely disgusting. 17 weeks!
They seem completely irresponsible, she had two miscarraiges and they didn't want to get pregnant, so obviously the baby is not a concern to them. So I'd doubt their ignorant brains can compute putting the child up for adoption.
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
I am absolutely livid after reading that. What a pair of utterly heartless f*cking morons. This is her third pregnancy and they have to resort to this charade to decide whether to have their baby. USE CONTRACEPTION YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES. And to put the images of the scans on the website? Sick, cruel, vile, hideous individuals.