cowl neck dresses

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

frankenbride Posts: 419
I am considering getting this dress but not sure if the cowl neck makes it overly sensible and like an old womans wedding dress - what do ye think?? Does it give a good figure the way it just kind of falls?? I'm useless [attachment=1:3gahxn3f]cowl neck dress front.jpg[/attachment:3gahxn3f] [attachment=0:3gahxn3f]cowl neck dress back.jpg[/attachment:3gahxn3f]
christmasbride2012 Posts: 478
I love it! I don't think it's old lady-ish at all. It looks like it would show off your figure nicely but could cling to the tummy area-if it was going on me I'd need the Spanx!! Simple and elegant though-beautiful!!
miss may b Posts: 528
Very elegant dress, I love it!
Chillaxed Posts: 583
I love it!
Boo2012 Posts: 315
Its a gorgeous dress, I love it.
Mari yay Posts: 4045
I think it is fab and elegant, my dress has a cowl neck too you don't see them too often, just think its a bit different, but I suppose I am biased!
sarebear Posts: 275
Beautiful dress, not old-ladyish at all
justwaitin Posts: 2462
I like it would prefer if there wasnt the draping at the back too.
frankenbride Posts: 419
Thanks Ladies, yeah the draping at the back looks funny from a side view as you've got 2 swags but when you just see the back it's actually nice. As for tummy I got a bigger size because of that haha the smaller one close and was a little room but because of the material you could actually see my belly button whereas with bigger one nothing really on show but straps probably need a little tightening Thanks again :) :) :) :)
cunninj48 Posts: 217
You know those nipple cover plaster things perfect for covering belly buttons too. Had the same problem with BM dress!