cracking up

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Girls AF still hasn't arrived was due Saturday. Tested Sunday but got BFN. I am now on day 31. Last cycle was 27, one before that was 29 and one before that was 30. So I reckon she'll come today. If she doesn't (oh I pray and keep everything crossed she doesn't) going to test in the morning. I didn't sleep well at all last night. I woke at 3.30am to pee. Couldn't sleep after that as I was having weird dreams that I kept meeting friends who were all 38 weeks pregnant. I think I am finally cracking up.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
oh hun just a waiting game i guess, leave it another few days sendng you negitivie AF Vibes not come and BFP to come :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
sunnyside Posts: 3164
MRSMMC it must be exciting and frustrating at the same time. Fingers crossed for you O:o)
NotHere Posts: 10273
Oh MRSMMC, I hope you get an answer one way or the other soon, it's such a b*tch not knowing O:|
round two Posts: 1018
MrsMMC, Really really hope that you don't see any AF today and that you get a big fat BFP tomorrow morning. Sending lots of :babydust: your way
Sphynx Posts: 6795
This stuff is bloody headwrecking isn't it ? O:| The thing is some people just don't get a BFP until they're late and your cycle might just be a bit longer this month. All I can say is hold on a little longer and please god the witch won't show up. Was trying to find a picture of a big black panther to stick in here but I don't have Butterfly's talent for that stuff! You wanted a black cat to cross your path for luck but I think you really want a big cat with big teeth to scare off that bloody witch! Still got everything crossed for you Mrs - don't give up hope yet! :babydust:
swissgirl Posts: 2301
Hi BlackCat, What happened with your test? You got a faint line the other day, did you retest? x SG
NotHere Posts: 10273
[img:19uvh8kr]http://www.guyana.org/Guyana_Photo_Gallery/animals/black%20panther.jpg[/img:19uvh8kr] :wv
Tigletts Posts: 2904
It is head wrecking for you O:| I don't know what to think anymore either, was sure about you for some reason. You'll just have to see how it goes over the next couple of days. Good luck, thinking of you.
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
I'm sorry to say girls but went to the loo there and Af has arrived. I am so so gutted. I really had a good feeling about this month but I suppose when I got the BFN I should have known better. Looks like i'll have to get back on the train again next month. Just ordered some more opk on saveontests.com Did anyone find these good. Used them for past 3 months and have always got a positive but just wondering if I should get the more expensive ones in boots? I could cry.