cracking up - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NotHere Posts: 10273
Oh MRSMMC :o( I'm so sorry. Try not to dwell on it too long (easier said than done I know) and go and have a mad weekend this weekend. Hugs to you..... (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( :action32 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Ahhhh feck (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I never used those ones tbh, only the clear blue ones, but I suppose they work the same. xx
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Thanks girls. Going on hols tomorrow with DH so looking forward to that. Dreading going home telling him the news tonight. He was so happy last night when he asked if AF had arrived yesterday and I said it hadn't.
NotHere Posts: 10273
At least you have your holiday to look forward to hun. Will be nice to get away from things. Hope you have a lovely time :xxx
Sphynx Posts: 6795
:o( :o( :o( Just saw this now - so the blasted witch arrived after all. We'll have to find something worse than a panther to scare her off the next time, the auld cow! Enjoy your holiday and the time away will help you relax. (how am I going to cope with my cocktail-loving buddies for my few nights away?! :ooh ) And just think was a romantic February you're going to have and how it will be much easier to get into all the baby dancing when you're being showered with roses and chocolates! :lvs :lvs Seriously - best of luck for next month. Your BFP is in the pipeline Mrs!
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Thanks Blackcat. With all the BFP flying around this month (I count 8) it makes me feel better. I just pray our time will come soon. I am so over the moon you got your BFP that I don't mind the witch came to me instead of you.