Cramps on 2ww

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Corks Posts: 355
Hi all, For those of you who got BFPs and who had cramps on 2ww, what were they like - period type, upset tummy type? What were yer bowel movements like??? On eminute it seems like I have a tummy bug, the next they feel like period cramps...... Thanks!!
Angel2 Posts: 787
Hi Corks, How are you hon? I'm really hoping and praying that you get your BFP this month. Just wanted to send you lots of :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
Aah Angelmum2be, I'm good thanks, excited waiting for next week to arrive so we can test but dreading it at the same time in case we get BFN. I know we will be devastated. But I'm being optimistic! :o)ll How are you feeling?? Read your post re: someone staring at your bump and not at your face!! That would drive me demented! You've obviously decided on telling people early? Corks
And thanks for babydust!!!!!
Angel2 Posts: 787
Oh Corks, I have everything crossed for you this month and I promise I'll say prayers for you. I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope you get your BFP. Ya, we told people the start of this week and everyone is absolutely delighted. We couldn't keep the news to ourselves any longer!
Just want to bump this up for myself! Anyone?
Elvis has left the building Posts: 36
Hi I know exactly how you feel. I too am on the 2ww and for the last week I have cramps and pains in my tummy. I thought I had a tummy bug or was going to get the mother of all periods. :o( Anyway I took a HPT this morning, and got a very faint second line. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll So fingers crossed for you and loads of :babydust: Galileo
ros Posts: 749
Galileo - that's fantastic news for you!!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Corks any updates ??? I think I'm out.... spotting and this is what's been happening to me the last few months. Read my post on 2ww.