cramps :(

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

oirish Posts: 1541
everytime someone posts about cramps I always say dont' worry - just stretching, now I have them and do you think I can listen to my own advice :o0 not overly sore or periody like just there and niggly sometimes going right around to my side sometimes just in middle. So hard not to panic especially when i've gotten this far !! did a lot this last 2 days - took my aunt grocery shopping, then today into markets to pick up flowers then standing for an hour prepping them - the arranging I can at least do sitting down (for a wedding tomorrow) . maybe it's just from doing so much the last 2 days when i'm so used to doing nothing the last few weeks :o0 arrrrghghghgh mind melting !!
pricilla Posts: 1564
Drink a big load of water and have an early night, and TAKE IT EASY!
newyearbabs Posts: 686
Yes Orisih you should listen to your own advice :o0 they are def. normal and when you do to much it does tend to make them worse. Try and revert to doing nothing if you can :o0
oirish Posts: 1541
doing nothing for the evening not an option have to get this wedding sorted. argh i'm such a worryer. They are getting a bit worse now but i probably have my stomach tense from worry. Right am off to put together some bouquets and take my mind off it ! !
under construction Posts: 3458
You should take your own advice, its just stretching pains, try to relax once your get the flowers done. Enjoy the wedding tomorrow
GotPreggers Posts: 988
As you said chick it is probably just strectching pains, but if they get any worse you should ring the hospital to put your mind at ease :lvs