cream cheese

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

justwaitin Posts: 2462
is philadelpha(sp) cheese ok to eat when pg, im dreaming of this all weekend with bagels and smoked salmon.
Littlebaby2b Posts: 296
Hi would also be interested in the answer to this. But no on the smoked salmon, its raw fish so its off the menu when preg as far as I know.
Emomc Posts: 2069
There was a recent post on this under Philadelphia cheese See attached link
thanks for that,
mooky Posts: 1501
i had a smoken salmon and cream cheese bagel at lunch today and i feel guilty now as I googled it when i came back and theres is conflicting info on whether smoked salmon is ok. I'm confused :o(
noli i had a smoked salomon in the bagel and it was just delish im thinking il have another one, ive read there is also conflicting info too, how bad could it be surely if you could have 1-2 units of alcohol a week a slice of smoked salmon would be ok.
mooky Posts: 1501
i know.. mine was delish too!! might be the last one i have for a while though. the guilt isnt worth it!
oddwire Posts: 842
there's another post on smoked salmon at the moment - I think it's fine, no doubt other people will say no. Personal choice again... [url:2h7qif8z]http://www.weddingsonline.ie/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=166444[/url:2h7qif8z]
ellee Posts: 666
Sure I ate a pile of pate at my sisters wedding just 2w ago completely forgetting the vitamin A embargo - what can you do? try not to do it again i suppose! I guess most of the advice is very cautious and precautionary. chances are it'll be fine. My doctor had never heard of the vitamin d warning in my american book - "what to expect when you're expecting" but these can be a bit over the top - anyone read the advice on - ahem - your partner giving you oral s*x? Almost fell off my chair i did! :wv
i read that too :o0 the bit about blowing into ur now what :o0