Menu

Cruzzo restaurant in Malahide

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lindam Posts: 80
Hi There, Its now been forur weekends of searching and i am starting to get stressed! What is it with weddings and the fact that everyone has something to say on your ideas and you tell yourself it wont affect you but really it does. Anyhow enough ranting. Has anyone hired this restaurant for their wedding. You can have the restaurant exclusively which sounds really grand. Love to hear good and bad! Slowly going insane b2b :twisted:
MMarried Posts: 53
Hi Have been to Cruzo's for dinner, and the food is yummy! I can't say what it's like for a wedding, but the food is lovely and the setting is perfect too, looking out over the marina..... anyone that I know that has gone there said the food was lovely, though a bit on the pricey side! Hope this helps!
Mokey Posts: 576
My brother and his wife had their wedding family gathering there. They live in LA and got married in Mexico so had a family meal when they came home a few months later. It was the only time I was ever there but it was really beautiful and the food was yummy. Not sure what it's like to hire out exclusively but I'd say it's lovely and very different. I'm having my wedding across the water in Howth, also looking out over the marina and I know that it will be the wow factor for most of my guests as they haven't been there before. Are you having a big or small wedding?? There's always the Aqua restaurant at the end of the west pier in Howth, that's really nice too if you're having an intimate wedding.
wedding-belle Posts: 121
[color=red:2mpwzyw8]It gets the thumbs up from me too! If you are looking for a modern, classy wedding reception go for it. There is plenty of room, great views, excellent staff, delicious food and a great atmosphere. Also Malahide Castle is on the door step so you have the opportunity for a wonderful photo shoot. Good luck[/color:2mpwzyw8]
lindam Posts: 80
hi, We are having a 100+ and the restaurant will give you the exclusive use for numbers of 120+ so i would definitely consider uping the numbers. They said the entertainment can be set up downstairs in the bar. I am thinking of a christmas wedding so that might add to the whole atmosphere. Thanks for all your help i think i will book a meal one evening and take it from there. I never thought it would be this hard to decide on a venue. :?