Crystal table confetti

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

trixibell Posts: 136
Hi everyone, Hope you can help me....I am looking for crystal table confetti....any ideas or websites you would recommend? I have tried a few but have'nt seen anything! Thanks for your help :thnk
Valkstar Posts: 2747
Do you mean the table diamonds? If so I got mine from America. Here's the website [url:3ll71z26]http://www.yourweddingcompany.com/index.php/action/listProducts/categoryId/52/[/url:3ll71z26] It states no international shipping but if you email the girl will send you a price. It's not dear at all.
she Posts: 3298
ebay have them as well,,,,,, :wv
Thanks girls, Valkstar thats exactly what I am looking for. Do you mind me asking if they took long to deliver to you? Thanks again :thnk
Jellybrain Posts: 964
Valkstar, I was actually looking at the website earlier and like the look of them. Did you buy them? Where they expensive?
Sorry Valstar another question - maybe you might be able to help! If there are 2500 in a bag, how many bags would you need per table roughly? Thanks again
Valkstar Posts: 2747
I got them about a week after I ordered them. For 14 tables I got 2 bags of 2,500 - one large diamonds and one of small diamonds. It works out at a couple of hundred scattered on each table...hopefully that should be enough with cutlery and plates etc. I got the two packets - one at $16.95 and one at $11.95 plus a jewellery set and shipping came to $22.80. *)
Mrs Boop Posts: 828
Girls there's also a shop on Bachelor Walk in Dub that might be worth checking out, it's called Yellow Brick Road. They sell beads and crystals like this, that could be used for confetti, although I don't know if it would work out cheaper but might be worth a try. I was in there this week, as I'm going to stick swaorski crystals onto my wedding shoes to bling them up a little! *)
Thanks a million for all your help. I think they will look lovely on the tables.
Mrs Boop Posts: 828
I think I will now also be going for this crystal table confetti, as I ordered purple and ivory petals on the net ( I knew there weren't freeze dried or anything) but they arrived Friday and they look like they were made from egg boxes! :o0 I'm sure I can use them somewhere but def not on the tables!