CSI Save the Groom Hen idea? Would you think this is fun?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Eleanor Rigby Posts: 1067
Hi girls, I'm sure you've seen my other Hen thread floating around but I'm getting to the practical planning stage and I'm wondering what you would think of this idea for a Hen. I found it on this site () and it sounds good. [i:14zq8wxm]"Our C.S.I – Rescue the Groom event is our most popular Hen Parties, because the Crime is the Bride’s worst nightmare, which is always fun to mess around with. Don’t worry, it’s all very tongue in cheek. We get the maid of honour to film the groom getting kidnapped. We then get her to take the group along to a café/bar, where she will be met by our professional actor playing the hilarious Gardai Inspector who will show the group the tape. The teams become detectives and must then set off and follow at trail of clues to rescue the groom before the big day. The winning team will win a bottle of Bubbly. Cost: €24 per person based on 20 people attending."[/i:14zq8wxm] Is this good value? Is it a good idea? It can be done anywhere in Ireland so it gives me flexibility.
mrsmoo2202 Posts: 1930
Sounds like it would be a bit of a laugh, it's something different anyway!
Drummerswife Posts: 3497
I would love to do something like that. Sounds great. Wish I could do my own again.