CUMH Visiting?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

WooHoooo Posts: 60
I see they have lifted the ban for visitors in Limerick! Anyone know if or when they will be lifting the ban in CUMH?? I hope its before i go in!! :o)ll
tcm Posts: 260
Hiya, the sign there today was the same as it has been, 1 nominated visitor from 7.30 to 8.30 with no kids. I asked the girl on reception and she said as far as she knows its staying the same for the time being. MrsK
maymommie Posts: 109
I'm due the 14th may lets hope it's gone by then! I'm up on monday for 28week scan are they still not allowing even some1 waiting with you.
Happy Mammie Posts: 1507
I ma due in aug and like ye i also hope it is lifted. But i have a horrible feeling they wont. O:|
curliwurli Posts: 3369
am i the only anti-social person who hopes it's still in place!! :-8 i so don't think i could cope with my entire family traipsing in and out annoying me. think i'd rather have the time to be with just baby and DH. but then again i am odd....
WooHoooo Posts: 60
[quote="curly wurly":2kt9hu27]am i the only anti-social person who hopes it's still in place!! :-8 i so don't think i could cope with my entire family traipsing in and out annoying me. think i'd rather have the time to be with just baby and DH. but then again i am odd....[/quote:2kt9hu27] I kinda see what you are saying but i know i really want my family in to see me. Not too bothered about extended family but i really want my parents and brothers and sisters to come in! I really hope its lifted before May but also have a gut feeling that it wont! >:o( maymommie, i was there last week, and still no partners allowed! The only time they are allowed is if you are booked in for a scan! They are not allowed into consultants rooms O:|