Curly Wurly....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Welcome back!!!!!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll I see you managed to just sneak back in..... Well woman.... we want details! How did it all go?
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
for some reason I thought you were gonna ask how did we eat ours :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 , im seriously losing it today O:| O:| O:|
ott Posts: 3920
[quote="Scarlett O Hara ":nb97koqh] Well woman.... we want details! [/quote:nb97koqh] +1
curliwurli Posts: 3369
oooh whole thread in my name, i am honoured!!!! sorry i'm hardly ever in here anymore, spend most of my time over in P&B these days :-8 we had a lovely time but it was quite tiring, i was more interested in getting back to the hotel room for a lie down!!
BusyDee Posts: 8527
Congrats curly -hope you had a great time - thats a really sweet pic of ye :lvs Ps how did your cat get on?
haha the two cats were absolutely fine but we missed them loads!!! they had a lovely lady minding them and they were waiting to greet us when we got back. they were very clingy for a few days but now they are off about their business as usual.
fifibelle Posts: 4447
[quote="curly wurly":2ohrgka1]oooh whole thread in my name, i am honoured!!!! sorry i'm hardly ever in here anymore, spend most of my time over in P&B these days :-8 we had a lovely time but it was quite tiring, i was more interested in getting back to the hotel room for a lie down!![/quote:2ohrgka1] See Scarlett, we are all over in P&B having fun without you!!! Its the NEW place to be!!! >:o) :o0 >:o) :o0
haha totally, it's where all the really cool people are hanging :o0
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
[quote="curly wurly":1huvvf77]haha the two cats were absolutely fine but we missed them loads!!! they had a lovely lady minding them and they were waiting to greet us when we got back. they were very clingy for a few days but now they are off about their business as usual.[/quote:1huvvf77] my cats do that too! :o0 love the photos too curly wurly..... scrlett, i think they are starting a new clique :o(
fifibelle Posts: 4447
[quote="misty21":2jk7cbwf]scrlett, i think they are starting a new clique :o([/quote:2jk7cbwf] >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o)