Curtains for babys room, where?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

suitcase of hopes and dreams Posts: 2932
Girls i've searched everywhere for curtains for babs room, cant see any anywhere, would settle even for a lemon pair at this stage. Room is painted cream so cant go with that option, anyone any idea's??
Wife09 Posts: 873
Im looking for nursery curtains too, neutral ones, cant seem to find any!!!! Like yourself everhopeful Ive the nursery painted cream.
Mamaboom Posts: 2094
Did you check Next directory? Or Argos..... not sure other than that!
suitcase of hopes and dreams Posts: 2932
Tried next no joy, looked in argos and am considering the winnie the pooh ones, other than that i've seen none :thnk
mrsodo Posts: 1292
I got really cute curtains in Mothercare Blanchardstown, my nursery is cream and the curtains are cream with little blue, yellow and beige animated animals on them. They were €45 for the pair. HTH
Diamondz Posts: 2208
I got the animal farm range in mothercare (green/yellow). I painted the room pale green and the accessories in this range are mostly yellow and cream and go really well together...
MammySpice Posts: 2501
Ikea have a decent range but will probably need to be lined unless you already have a blackout blind... hth :wv
Wife09 Posts: 873
Yippee I finally got a pair of nursery curtains in Next in Dundrum yesterday. There were one pair left if anyone is still looking for them!!
mrssunflower Posts: 3651
Out baby's room was painted cream too, I waited until the baby was born as they were sleeping in our roon anyway for the first few months. I bought purple ones with butterflys in heatons and they are fab. They had baby blue ones for boys too. Would you wait until after babs is born?
maniemoo Posts: 582
Littlewoods have a few sets of baby/kids curtains.