Cute Daddy stuff

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Inlove10 Posts: 806
Hi Just got a great idea to get a couple of small cute daddy things to give to DH nearer the time. Just so he feels more involved and generate a bit more excitement. Have any of you come across any nice things and in what shops? I did see bibs saying ''I love my daddy'' in ladybird but they were so big they'd probably fit a 2 year old!! tanx
hipbaby Posts: 4530
Do you know what you are having?? I have these lovely My Daddy Rocks tops: Boy Girl They were very popular at Fathers Day!
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
I got a cute little stripey yellow & white kind of baby gro in Next, it's short sleeved. It says I Love Daddy on it. Only €2.50 in the sale!!
Mrs.G Posts: 1828
try asos.com ... have gorgeous baby stuff.
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
[color=indigo:2ijrm99s]try this website [/color:2ijrm99s]
Daff Posts: 11644
My DH is a huge West Ham supporter. I was on Ebay and put in West Ham and Baby and they had these lovely little baby vests – they so any club. It says ‘Me and my Daddy support West Ham’ on the front, and on the back it has our surname and number 6 (Bobby Moore’s number – famous West Ham player!) Got it in size 0-3 months as baby due Feb, so it’ll get the rest of the season out of it! DH was like a kid at xmas when I gave it to him. He was so excited. Took a picture and sent it to all his friends and brought it in to work to show all the guys – Men! I didn’t expect that reaction at all!
april09babs Posts: 926
If the daddy is in to gaa how about a babygro in his county colours. I got one from . I personally hate it on ds but dh thinks its great. Also Dunnes had Man United set with babygro, vest and bib. Not sure if they still have them[/quote]
Inlove10 Posts: 806
Thanks girls Will have a look at those, don't know what we're having so will have to be neutral colours
aylala Posts: 3673
[quote="daffodil bride":qfe9urtc]My DH is a huge West Ham supporter. I was on Ebay and put in West Ham and Baby and they had these lovely little baby vests – they so any club. It says ‘Me and my Daddy support West Ham’ on the front, and on the back it has our surname and number 6 (Bobby Moore’s number – famous West Ham player!) Got it in size 0-3 months as baby due Feb, so it’ll get the rest of the season out of it! DH was like a kid at xmas when I gave it to him. He was so excited. Took a picture and sent it to all his friends and brought it in to work to show all the guys – Men! I didn’t expect that reaction at all![/quote:qfe9urtc] Love that Idea!!! Might be stealing that one for myself O-O