D day is tomorrow & feel like babs is gonna burrow out!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lush11 Posts: 2877
Well the 26th June is just about here. Ive been so crampy the last few days and i swear it feels like this baby is gonna burrow its way outta me. Hoping i dont go too far overdue and its all just a waiting game now. Going for a sweep on Wed and hoping that'll do something but nothing is certain. Any words of encouragement for me??
Biancee fiancee Posts: 907
Exciting! Whats your hospitals policy regarding overdue? How many days will they let you go over? My advice, make plans for the next few days.. I did and DS came a day early!
The hospital wont let me go more than 10 days over. My parents are up for a few days so loads around to occupy me. Trying to get loads of naps in and relax as much as possible too though. I keep telling myself that it cant be long because of the pressure im feeling, the cramps, the shooting pains in my cervix and baby trying to burrow out. If i go the full 10 days i will be seriously pee'd off. I wouldnt mind so much if i was feeling better but i can hardly walk without howling.
momof3 Posts: 510
Best of luck lush. B4 you know it you'll b in labour and thinking " I not ready, I want 1 more day" enjoy these last few days, take some bump photos, catch up one last time with that friend you've been meaning to c b4 baba comes. Oh the excitement of it all. My dd is 3 on Tuesday, Mayb they'll share birthdays!!
lannah Posts: 574
Ahhhhhhh - yes I think make lots of plans. After I booked in all my spa and hair appointments for this week I am now terrified I am going to go early and miss my massage on Wednesday :)
Babyboomerang Posts: 543
I just want to wish you the best of luck Lush. It's great that you have plenty planned to keep occupied. It doesn't sound like baby is going to keep you waiting much longer :lvs :stork: I'm about 2 weeks behind you and am waiting for baby to drop... bring on the burrowing O-O
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
Best of luck Lush :o)ll :o)ll
Thanks girls. Well its finally here and nope, no baby! Im up early and watching the Home and Health channel about a woman who is having triplets. She was out shopping and using one of those disability scooters. Myself and my mam are suppose to be going to blanche tomorrow and seriously thinking of renting one of these things but would be terrified of meeting someone i know, lol. I feel like its not gonna be much longer.[quote="Momof2":3hwa7z8t]Best of luck lush. B4 you know it you'll b in labour and thinking " I not ready, I want 1 more day" enjoy these last few days, take some bump photos, catch up one last time with that friend you've been meaning to c b4 baba comes. Oh the excitement of it all. My dd is 3 on Tuesday, Mayb they'll share birthdays!![/quote:3hwa7z8t] You are so right Momof2, thats is exactly what i''ll be thinking, lol.[quote="lannah":3hwa7z8t]Ahhhhhhh - yes I think make lots of plans. After I booked in all my spa and hair appointments for this week I am now terrified I am going to go early and miss my massage on Wednesday :)[/quote:3hwa7z8t] Oh enjoy your massage, if only there was someone to come to my house and give me a massage. Actually i might look into that. Really treat myself before the baby comes.
Duffers Posts: 1841
Ya best of luck Lush! Hope everything goes really well and cant wait to hear your news!! :stork:
volvic35 Posts: 1118
Feel the same way as you, and this heat isn't making life any easier and I've still 3weeks left from tomorrow, wish Id go some time soon, Im HUGE and really finding it hard now, and in the last couple of days the hayfever is killing me. Good luck hopefully you wont go over to much, I hate the last couple of weeks