Menu

D- Digital Videographer - Your feedback?

Go to Feedback

Jacinta Q
New Wolly

Re: D- Digital Videographer - Your feedback?

Postby Jacinta Q » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:37 pm

Hi sorry haven't been on here in a while, we got married 28/08/16

Jacinta Q
New Wolly

Postby Jacinta Q » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:15 pm

Jacinta Q wrote:Hi sorry haven't been on here in a while, we got married 28/08/16
2015 not 16

Bauny
New Wolly

Postby Bauny » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:40 pm

Married in July 2015 and still no DVD. Still hoping.

Jacinta Q
New Wolly

Postby Jacinta Q » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:49 pm

Keep onto them girls, it's not the best quality dvd but it's nice to have

[email protected]
New Wolly

Postby [email protected] » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:46 pm

We were married 19th July 2014 and we still have not received out DVD's from D-Digital (DDigital). Apparently Louise was sick with cancer. I was so upset to learn this she was lovely and Chris the Videographer was good on day. Derek said he was going to look after everything as it had already been over a year.

so I made sure not to contact to give time to them. Its now over 2 years. My father is very sick this was all I wanted him to have. My parents in law are gone back to Turkey permanently. How could they be so cruel! i am devastated. They were paid in full, I gave them everything they needed including name eccents keyboard keys, forms, everything. I am currently online trying to find out where they are. It' supposed to be in Naas. CRO doesn't have them. I am panicking so much and I cant sleep. I feel sick

Bauny
New Wolly

Postby Bauny » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:08 pm

Anyone have any luck in the last few months.
Getting absolutely no reply from Derek since October. We were married in July 2015 and still no sign of a DVD. Not sure how much use a solicitor will be as I I dont think he lives in the address in Kildare any more and dont think he is even using that email address anymore. Would love to track him down and confront him.

Service Finder
wifey14
New Wolly

Postby wifey14 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:22 pm

17th of July 2014 and nothing......

Brenda2017
New Wolly

Postby Brenda2017 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:34 pm

We got married a year and a half ago. Last reply was from Derek was October 2016 stating he would start editing our video. We have tried to contact him on numerous occasions since by telephone and email but no reply. We have called to his address but the house looks abandoned. Guards said this is a civil matter.

Anyone been to a solicitor? It would make more sense if a group of us did this together. At this stage all we want is the unedited footage. This is all very upsetting and frustrating.

[email protected]
New Wolly

Postby [email protected] » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:10 pm

It's awful to hear people are still waiting on their DVDs, we got married May 2014 & finally got the DVD March 2016 after a lot of hassle. The quality isn't great at all, really not worth the money we paid for it, but at least it's better than nothing. From what I know, I don't think they are at their address in Naas anymore (although that may have changed since I was trying tot track them a year ago), so going down the legal route is difficult.

There was a feature on this on the Anton Savage show on Today FM last year - they initially didn't name D Digital, but did later on in the show as so many people had been in contact with the station with the same issues. Might be worth contacting the station, or even other media outlets- if enough people are telling the same story someone might run with it again.

Good luck everyone, hope you all get something soon.

MrsSparkle2B
Wolly Addict

Postby MrsSparkle2B » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:27 pm

Anyone get correspondence form Derek over the weekend?

There's a Facebook group some of us are in if you want to join to discuss in private. PM me for the link.

PreviousNext

Go to Feedback