Menu

D- Digital Videographer - Your feedback?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

heathert879 Posts: 5
Hi ladies, anyone use D-digital as a videographer for their big day? We're deciding last minute to do the whole videographer thing, for our date in Feb they are available firstly and also have a special offer on right now and are very reasonable! I value quality over cost though, so want to make sure they are good? If anyone has any feedback that would be so great! Thanks in advance
Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
We used them and were very happy. I can send you a PM if you like.
Alsgal12 Posts: 1411
We used them too. We havent got the DVD back yet but their sample looks great and Derek melted totally into the backgroung all day- I hardly even noticed him around!
OrTees Posts: 907
We used d-digital and they were brilliant. We were so happy with our DVD and our highlights clip. Louise was a pleasure to deal with for all the arrangements and Derek was so professional and inconspicuous on the day. My brother even wondered how we got the highlights clip as he hadn't noticed at all that anyone was even filming!! I definitely recommend them and you can't beat the price.
Actually total hijack here (sorry OP!) but how long were ye waiting on your DVDs girls?
Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
I can't remember exactly now but it was about six weeks-two months? Not too long anyway!
[quote="Anne Cordelia Shirley":gm6sqkvl]I can't remember exactly now but it was about six weeks-two months? Not too long anyway![/quote:gm6sqkvl] Thanks ACS! I'll have to wait a few more weeks so. I'm ridiculously impatient!
OrTees Posts: 907
[quote="Alsgal12":1dr5tbyy]Actually total hijack here (sorry OP!) but how long were ye waiting on your DVDs girls?[/quote:1dr5tbyy] Ours took about three months but the delay was my fault as they were waiting on me to send photos for the montage. So it would've taken about 7 weeks without that delay.
Zoco2607 Posts: 9
We used them, its 11 weeks since our wedding and i havent even seen any highlights yet!! O:|
Whoohoo Posts: 148
We've had problem contacting them about when we might receive the DVD emailed early last week and still no reply!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10