Daihatsu Terios???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Port Princess Posts: 1154
Hi Girls, Does anyone know anything about these cars. I've seen pics of them and they look lovely but the price is putting me off i.e. they're sooo much cheaper than any other suv on the road. Anyway any info greatly appreciated!!! Thanks, Laura
clucky Posts: 26471
hi laura i had one 2 years ago and coming around a bend in it one day the whole thing toppled over wouldnt get in one now if ye paid me - i was just glad i was in car alone.
Yellow Elley Posts: 1522
[quote:1pkp9xue]hi laura i had one 2 years ago and coming around a bend in it one day the whole thing toppled over wouldnt get in one now if ye paid me - i was just glad i was in car alone. [/quote:1pkp9xue] Mrs Lucky forgot to mention she was doing 140kmh!
i was in my arse i am a very careful driver
Port Princess Posts: 1154
Ha thanks for that girls think i'll be sticking with my 06 Astra!!
do the astra is a gorgeous car very sexy - major improvement on last model
Mrs Knockers Posts: 3514
Sorry - put that in the wrong place!
Sparklymum Posts: 1563
I know four people who had those Jeeps and all of them toppled, apparently their centre of gravity is too high for the size of jeep. Age-groups of drivers 30-60.... none of them mad racers.
doneit Posts: 321
A friend has one and to be honest, its an awful heap of a thing. Its nasty to drive and there is the danger of them turning over - stick to the astra!