Menu

DALLAS

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Grey Alien Posts: 699
Anyone else enjoying this? I can't get enough. Not only for the nostalgia but my God is Josh Henderson HOT HOT HOT!! >:o)
E B Posts: 276
I have seen the first 3 episodes but not finding it that interesting. It's kinda ruining the memory of Dallas for me now, I will continue to watch but i'm not that bothered if I miss an episode if you know what I mean. Finding Christopher to be a right boring old moaner and JR should have cut his eye brows, really hard to look at. My other gripe is that the sons are really young enough to be their grandsons, I know there was always that age gap but it's more obvious now. I just wish they had cast slightly older actors for John Ross and Christopher.
Grey Alien Posts: 699
[quote="E B":gydvm8fv]I have seen the first 3 episodes but not finding it that interesting. It's kinda ruining the memory of Dallas for me now, I will continue to watch but i'm not that bothered if I miss an episode if you know what I mean. Finding Christopher to be a right boring old moaner and JR should have cut his eye brows, really hard to look at. My other gripe is that the sons are really young enough to be their grandsons, I know there was always that age gap but it's more obvious now. I just wish they had cast slightly older actors for John Ross and Christopher.[/quote:gydvm8fv] Keep watching. It gets better. I couldn't help myself, I had to watch the whole series online and I cried my eyes out at certain parts. I know JR's eyebrows are a but much but I suppose that just adds to his mean look. I'm not mad about Jesse Metcalfe but I'm happy with their choice of casting. I think they've done really well for a comeback.
JaneWP Posts: 152
I'm finding it hard to get back into but determined to get there :)
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
it started again during the week. I nearly missed it.
MrsMommy Posts: 1112
Agh Series 2?? Brilliant!
Secondtime Posts: 320
When is it on? Have I missed one?
belcra Posts: 1097
Just saw tv3 advertising it's coming soon. Already started on Channel 5.
RoseDawson Posts: 1494
Rebecca has a baby bump at last!!!!!!
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
Who shot JR?