Damien Rice in Marely Park!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lil-star Posts: 3149
god bless the internet, just booked tickets for the man himself in august for me h2b, bm and best man. i was gonna have cannonball as our first song so this will make it all the more special!! hes gorgeous in a tinker way if you get me, scruffy and rugged!!
Grace Ann Posts: 2464
We're going tooooo!!!!
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
OOOh when is he on, will go up home to the folks and sit out the back and listen to him :o0 :o0 they only live down the road from Marley and if the weather is nice you can just sit out the back with a nice glass of wine and listen to the concerts :o0 :o0
OctMrsC Posts: 774
[quote="ms_frice":2c381cy6]hes gorgeous in a tinker way if you get me, scruffy and rugged!![/quote:2c381cy6] I totally agree... Youll have a great time. Saw him in Vicar Street. Dont sing the lyrics though - He might give out to you. Whole crowd was singing their hearts out and he was giving out as they were "his" songs
hes playing august 28th i think! where is marely park? h2b thinks its near his home house, and his plan was too listen outside too, but once quick glance he knew he was not getting away with that!!
Directions: Plan your approach to Marley Park based on the following: Traffic from M1, N2, N3, N4, N7, N81 travel via M50 to Ballinteer Interchange (southern end of M50) then first exit off roundabout to the Green route and Grange Road and concert car parks. Traffic from N11 and South Dublin via Leopardstown Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate and new Drumartin Link to Green Route and Grange Road and concert car parks. Traffic from Dublin City Centre travel via N81 to Terenure Cross Roads then Rathfarnham Road to Grange Road, College Road and concert car parks. The approach routes will also be sign posted. Disabled pedestrians entrance Grange Road. Disabled car parking is at College Road. We must stress this is quite a distance from concert site. OMG Aerosmith are playing on Mam's birthday :o0 :o0 :o0 will have to let her know
lol thanks mrs o brien!! hes from sandyford so its close enough then! yeesss at least i wont have to stay in a hotel...hang on and im complaining, damn my morals are all mixed up today, but YAHAHHHH fridayyyyyyyyy
Ha ha my hubby is from Sandyford as well !!! So we have two back gardens to pick from
pluppy Posts: 3519
oh i love him, his songs are beautiful
Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
ooh i was born and reared in sandyford.