Danielle Lloyd

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Piggle Posts: 1770
Just reading closer here and it has pics of danielle lyod with her baby bump! I am delighted to say she looks so normal. She is due a month after me and is definately the same size as me! WOO HOO, the first celeb to make me feel normal. She is in a bikini and looks great but pregnant! All her worries in the article are so reassuriningly normal to mine! She worries that she looks fat rather than pregnant, she feels like she is carrying a moving beach ball. And is struggling to find clothes to make her feel good! Thanks danielle you have made my day!
Babymama12 Posts: 267
Oh I must get this.. I seen a picture of her today on Mail Online in a stunning white maxi dress and I so want to know where it is from. Thank god for a normal pregnant celeb. I was sickened last week watching Denise Van Outen working out with a personal trainer O:|
wifin Posts: 4761
I thought that too Piggle. I didn't read the article but I did see the photo and thought hurrah (!) she is definitely the same size as me! (although I may have slightly more celulite and bigger thighs but small mercies) The quote on the front I thought was quite good too, it was that she can't wait to get to her normal shape again and well neither can I. I am obviously over the moon about being pregnant and am thrilled that my body can do this, I love feeling the little one moving and it makes me never feel alone but my god I cannot wait (esp on a day like today) to just get into a normal feminine dress and feel girly rather than like a waddling John Wayne impersonator.
Idina Posts: 1289
Well I'll make you feel even better then! :yelrotflmaosmilie: You have been saying for awhile that you are "huge" (and I'm not questioning you! :o0 I'm sure you feel like you are)-well I can tell you now that I am due the week after you and I am definitely WAY WAY bigger than Danielle Lloyd. :-8 Granted it's my second baby but I am smaller at this stage with this baby than I was with DS!!!!
Awh Wifin, I feel the exact same. I am delighted that I am pregnant, but god I hate my body right now, its just got a life of its own :o0 I am not used to having weight on me at all, and I feel so ridiculous! There is so much pressure on us ladies to feel wonderful that we are pregnant that when you feel horrible you feel so guilty! I am delighted she came out and said what I am thinking! Now she did say she has a personal trainer on standby for straight after she gives birth! Wish I had money OR motivation! :) Ha Ha Idina! :o0 :o0 you are so good to make me feel better, but I am sure you look great! :) I am sure I do to, I just don't feel it! :)
Handymammy Posts: 1086
oh that white maxi dress is stunning. If anybody knows where it is from please post. I tried on a few maxi dresses in Zara today, but not mad on the print on them. Can find any other maternity suitable ones anywhere and need for babymoon to sun soon.
tastymama Posts: 61
Celebrities are people too!! :o0 Here, to make all of us feel better: [img:2mn4ofjo]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/03/03/article-0-088BDD41000005DC-157_468x572.jpg[/img:2mn4ofjo] [img:2mn4ofjo]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/04/08/article-1264627-090DAE21000005DC-355_224x656.jpg[/img:2mn4ofjo] If anyone finds out where that dress is from I'd love to know!
wifin Posts: 4761
Actually I only saw the pic on the cover when I was queuing in Tesco and my eyes must have deceived me....I am loads bigger than that :o0
Sweetmum Posts: 2146
thats a fab maxi dress i never tried one on before.i wonder do you have to be tall to wear them?
Ah no she looks way bigger in closer! She looks way smaller there ! :)