Danish designer gear

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

hestia Posts: 2368
Does anyone know the name of that Danish label they do in Brown Thomas? Pricey, nose-up-against-window-only kinda stuff. Recommendations for any other cool Danish labels welcome too. Thanks.
Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
Is it Day, Berger et Mikkelsen?
dilin o damhsa Posts: 776
Or By Malene Birger?
Keep 'em coming ta. The one I'm thinking of does lots of those grey and charcoal shades, asymetrical cuts and the like. Cool clobber. Will check these'uns out.
dilin o damhsa Posts: 776
Not Danish but Cos does the asymmetrical style stuff.
Ten four, ta. Youse are very good at this lark. If you feel the need to splash up any samples that would look passable on say someone of average height carrying a bita post partum baggage then y'know..work away. I just put the question out there. It's up to the rest of you to convert this into a fashion creation. I couldn't cope with all that responsibility.
R2theB Posts: 1660
Cos is my new favourite clothing label, and SO reasonable too. Haven't bought much else in the past year.. love love love it. It's Swedish and not Danish though, as is Acne, who have really gorgeous stuff but very pricey. I love The Kooples too, but it's French. All very flattering, stylish and mature (without being auld looking) clothing lines I reckon.