Dark Side

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
Ah well they went and blocked it >:o(
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
ah no, well if you need me to post any messages for you let me know
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
over it Posts: 2779
No :ooh Can they do that? Aren't you the office manager, can't you do something about it? Kick, scream, cry .....etc etc whatever it takes :-8
Dreamster Posts: 6620
[quote="brickingit":16di8vx5]No :ooh Can they do that? Aren't you the office manager, can't you do something about it? Kick, scream, cry .....etc etc whatever it takes :-8[/quote:16di8vx5] NO she will just have to accept it like the rest of us who are blocked out >:o(
McDanny Posts: 1435
[quote="Dreamster":1yd88w1l][quote="brickingit":1yd88w1l]No :ooh Can they do that? Aren't you the office manager, can't you do something about it? Kick, scream, cry .....etc etc whatever it takes :-8[/quote:1yd88w1l] NO she will just have to accept it like the rest of us who are blocked out >:o([/quote:1yd88w1l] O:| O:|
Bubski Posts: 1785
Unlucky Friday the 13th :o(
what a pile of poo ah well how are the wollies? :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
[quote="Dreamster":2vedwcid][quote="brickingit":2vedwcid]No :ooh Can they do that? Aren't you the office manager, can't you do something about it? Kick, scream, cry .....etc etc whatever it takes :-8[/quote:2vedwcid] NO she will just have to accept it like the rest of us who are blocked out >:o([/quote:2vedwcid] I agree >:o)
[quote="Loopy Loo":1v8goakp][quote="Dreamster":1v8goakp][quote="brickingit":1v8goakp]No :ooh Can they do that? Aren't you the office manager, can't you do something about it? Kick, scream, cry .....etc etc whatever it takes :-8[/quote:1v8goakp] NO she will just have to accept it like the rest of us who are blocked out >:o([/quote:1v8goakp] I agree >:o)[/quote:1v8goakp] i accept my fate but we have to liven up girls come on :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll