Davina Power of 3 DVD

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

AnyHopeLeft Posts: 310
adf
W Posts: 92
bride. Posts: 3014
You're dead right, I have the other one and it's great. I'm going to do it today, the workouts are only half an hour and it is enjoyable.
River Posts: 845
[quote:2o9p274n]I did break into a bit of a sweat but it was doable and really enjoyable especially in the comfort of my own living room. I gave myself a break last night cause I was a bit sore even though I did to a warm up and stretches after. I can't wait to go home and do it again this evening. It a cool DVD. I have a big butt so this DVD has really motivated me to do something about it. [/quote:2o9p274n] Bloody hell sniggywig! Only a bit of a sweat? I'm always shattered after doing it and I can't say that I actually look forward to it although it does work and is better than the gym for me anyway! I admire your enthusiasm :o0
Well River. We'll see how long it lasts. I didn't want to put the other WOL's off by saying I was sweatin' buckets :o( and couldn't walk for 2 days after. He He!!! Especially my groin from all them bloody squats. :ooh But here's to trying and hopin my enthusiasm stays around for a while longer to make a difference. :o)ll
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
rite going to buy it - which one the 2004 or 2006
lilyjune Posts: 470
I have the 2006 one and I have to say it's good. Or would be if I ever used it. The only thing that annoys me about it is the music and her blabbing on.. but once you've done it a couple of times, you can mute it and put on your own music.
adf
foxy bride Posts: 778
just got freind in work to get this on ebay for me i hve charlie brooks one as well which is very good but everybody is talking about davina so i'll c how it goes when i get it