Day 34 and still no AF!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs bwin Posts: 242
Well im on CD34 and still no sign of AF have done 2 tests both BFN but this is the longest cycle i have had fingers crossed for me. I don't have any signs that i am pregnant only very mild cramps which i get anyway. Temps are still up but i didn't ovulate until about CD23 so maybe am getting me hopes up, anyhow keep your fingers crossed for me. good luck to all those who have had BFP over the hol's and lots of baby dust for those who are still waiting :babydust:
Ferdi Posts: 704
Hello Mrs Bwin, will keep my fingers crossed for you and here's some Babydust for luck ... :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
glade Posts: 278
well I hope that all goes well for you, you prob know in your heart already what the story is??? Normally your luteus phase is the same every month, so you are only 11 days after Ov- but i really really hope that you do eventually get your BFP xxxx sending you loads of babydust :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
SpringBride Posts: 406
best of luck!
mammybean Posts: 10364
goodluck mrs bwin keep us posted
mrs bwin Posts: 242
So the spotting has started AF is on it's way knew it was too good to be true :o( Oh well here we go into our 7th Month. Good luck to all those on the 2ww :babydust: