Dazzled eyes - anyone else?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Nov Bridie 09 Posts: 967
This is a bit of an odd one - but felt v faint this morn & now my eyes are all dazzled... hard to explain but even as I'm typing I can't focus on th keyboard or the screen. It's l;ike when you look at the sun & then try & look at something else & you can't focus. Has ths happened to anyone else? Thiught it may be low blood sugar but just had 2 choccie biscuits (any excuse) and it seems to have gotten worse? Anyone know what I should do?
Hellothere2010 Posts: 2358
yep I get that. Im going to get my eyes tested in work and see. I think its tiredness to be honest as Im not sleeping great at the moment
Martiespride Posts: 997
Could be blood pressure or low iron. maybe get it checked out?
curliwurli Posts: 3369
i have had this on and off and it was usually at times when i hadn't slept properly as well as not eating enough. i would get yourself a can of coke or something really sugary and see does that help - i also found lying down with my legs elevated helped a lot but not so easy to do if you're at work!!!
BipsyBoo Posts: 1534
Yeah, I'd definitely get it checked, especially if you have any other symptoms such as swollen feet, hands or face. It could be your blood pressure. Just make a quick call to be on the safe side. Otherwise, as someone else said, it might be just tiredness. But again, I'd make sure. Hope you feel better :wv
CluelessGal Posts: 80
hi all, i've only had this one and it was 2 days before i found out i was pregnant. I couldnt see the tv properly out of my left eye. i put it down to tiredness but it was worrying me a bit as it lasted most of the day. i havent had it since though but if it continues i would get it looked at just incase.
porshe Posts: 1359
I just posted on this last few wks I called them floaters!! Another wollie suggested dehydration and I think she may have been right as it went away after drinking Lots of water
Nov Bridie 09 Posts: 967
Thaniks for all the replies. I think it may have been down to tiredness as I have been suffering from awful heartburn at night leading to a serious lack of sleep. But last night, I tried strawberry milk which worked & I slept! Yay! No floaters or weird vision today! Thanks again for all your comments!