dead right!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

flanders Posts: 119
Serves the fatties right:
ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
OMG that is awful :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek
mentalrebel Posts: 1603
flanders are you for real with that comment??? O:|
FutureMrsL Posts: 231
Ditto that Mentalrebel!!!!!!!!
greenandred Posts: 318
Seriously! That is unbelievable
coconut Posts: 2183
Flanders are u serious with that comment!! The bloody cheek of them to turn away them girls it is none of there busy what size some one is!!
dreams Posts: 253
[quote="flanders":1zyn2spr]Serves the fatties right: [/quote:1zyn2spr] I'm sorry serves who right??? :eek I really hope you were joking ;o( >:o(
Maybethisyear13 Posts: 992
I'm pretty sure I remember Flanders making comments on overweight people before so he/she is probably serious with that comment!
dreams Posts: 253
[quote="elaine120880":33a7apkh]I'm pretty sure I remember Flanders making comments on overweight people before so he/she is probably serious with that comment![/quote:33a7apkh] I think your right, I had a look at some of her other replies and this is just one of them in another topic: [quote="flanders":33a7apkh]5ft7inches and 80 kilos? You're an overweight heifer stop eating junk food FFS![/quote:33a7apkh] Flanders: *sarcastically* I'd love to see a pic of you, you must be the most perfect bride2be in the world :o0
Dec2008bride Posts: 27
Flanders: *sarcastically* I'd love to see a pic of you, you must be the most perfect bride2be in the world :o0[/quote] Tee hee! Very good point, Dreams!