Dear Abby

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

honeyec Posts: 969
You've probably all heard of "Dear Abby", an American agony-aunt who's syndicated in newspapers all over the US. Below are some of the funniest letters she has received over her career - kind of makes it a bit clearer how Dubya was elected not once, but twice. Dear Abby A couple of women moved in across the hall from me. One is a middle-aged gym teacher and the other is a social-worker in her mid-twenties. These two women go everywhere together and I've never seen a man go into or leave their apartment. Do you think they could be Lebanese? _________________________________________ Dear Abby What can I do about all the sex, nudity, fowl language and violence on my VCR? _________________________________________ Dear Abby I have a man I can't trust. He cheats so much, I'm not even sure the baby I'm carrying is his. _________________________________________ Dear Abby I ama twenty-three year old, liberated woman who has been on the Pill for two years. It's getting expensive and I think my boyfriend should share half the cost, but I don't know him well enough to discuss money with him. _________________________________________ Dear Abby I've suspected that my husband has been fooling around, and when confronted with the evidence he denied everything - and said it would never happen again. _________________________________________ Dear Abby Our son writes that he is taking Judo. Why would a boy who was raised in a good Christian home turn against his own? _________________________________________ Dear Abby I joined the Navy to see the world. I've seen it. Now how do I get out? _________________________________________ Dear Abby My forty year old son has been paying a psychiatrist €50.00 an hour every week for two and a half years. He must be crazy. _________________________________________ Dear Abby I was married to Bill for three months. I didn't know he drank until one night he came home sober. _________________________________________ Dear Abby My mother is mean and short tempered - I think she is going through the mental pause. _________________________________________ Dear Abby You told some woman whose husband had lost all interest in sex to send him to a doctor. My husband has lost all interest in sex - and he is a doctor. Now what do I do? _________________________________________ Dear Abby Our son was married in July. Five months later his wife had a ten-pound baby girl. They said the baby was premature. Tell me, can a baby this big be that early?
Senorita Posts: 3413
Never heard of Dear Abby :-8 but this made me laugh :o0 [quote:33pvm1wf]Dear Abby I have a man I can't trust. He cheats so much, I'm not even sure the baby I'm carrying is his. _________________________________________ [/quote:33pvm1wf]
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
[quote="honeyec":2h5nieu5]_________________________________________ Dear Abby I have a man I can't trust. He cheats so much, I'm not even sure the baby I'm carrying is his. _________________________________________ _________________________________________ Dear Abby I've suspected that my husband has been fooling around, and when confronted with the evidence he denied everything - and said it would never happen again. _________________________________________ [/quote:2h5nieu5] :o0 :o0
Miss_M Posts: 877
Hahahahahaha! :o0 Love the 10lb baby one! I could see myself doing that!
Milly83 Posts: 3620
OMG. People cannot be that stupid, can they? I know I've had my moments but these are just off the wall!!
sinion Posts: 6050
[quote:1dc6v18l]Dear Abby Our son was married in July. Five months later his wife had a ten-pound baby girl. They said the baby was premature. Tell me, can a baby this big be that early?[/quote:1dc6v18l] :o0
January Baby Posts: 1427
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Love the 10lb baby one!
shorty 08 Posts: 358
:o0 :o0 :o0
she Posts: 3298
my self and h2b totally enjoyed that :o0
Mrs Princess Sparkle Posts: 3854
:yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Excellent!