This Christmas I would love
1. A bfp
2. Clairns moisturisers
3. A new winter coat
Of course if I get number one on my list I'd be a happy camper and not want anything else!
Anybody want to share their top 3 from their Christmas list?
I would also love a BFP
My snowflake charm from tiffanys for my bracket
(And a surprise
1. A way to buy a house
2. My husband's business to flourish
3. To have a fabulous Christmas in our house
(I know this sounds silly, but there isnt anything I really want this year)
1. For my fiance to say he's not going back to Australia
2. A pajama day in front of the fire
3. A surprise
Anne Cordelia Shirley
A full night's sleep.
To not have to go to hospital for any more new health issues in 2014
A new camera bag
A bottle of Jo Malone Bay & Blackberry Cologne
to all those hoping
(although corny) This Christmas I would love:
1. A wedding that us, friends and family enjoy
2. To not have to begin married life in a long distance relationship - i.e. please, can I get a new job here instead of the UK.
3. To get a voucher for a great restaurant for a couples date night
4. To find a new home within our budget that we agree on
5. To enjoy time together a little more
...steep wish list eh? Hopefully Santy will be very generous...think we're overdue a little luck!
1. A full nights sleep (anything more than 2 hours really!)
2. A windfall to clear our debts so I could be a SAHM
3. My post baby belly to disappear
Weird Cat Lady
Some quality viewing to fill the Walt-shaped hole in our lives
Quality (and quantity) time will my mates