Dear Santy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

meandyou Posts: 66
Dear Santy, This Christmas I would love 1. A bfp 2. Clairns moisturisers 3. A new winter coat Of course if I get number one on my list I'd be a happy camper and not want anything else! Anybody want to share their top 3 from their Christmas list?
mrsmoo2202 Posts: 1930
I would also love a BFP My snowflake charm from tiffanys for my bracket Armani Si (And a surprise :-8 )
ructions Posts: 2689
z
Sassypants Posts: 4461
1. A way to buy a house 2. My husband's business to flourish 3. To have a fabulous Christmas in our house (I know this sounds silly, but there isnt anything I really want this year)
josefa Posts: 10
Dear Santy 1. For my fiance to say he's not going back to Australia 2. A pajama day in front of the fire 3. A surprise
Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
A full night's sleep.
tassajara Posts: 723
To not have to go to hospital for any more new health issues in 2014 A new camera bag A bottle of Jo Malone Bay & Blackberry Cologne
XMASSMrstobe Posts: 40
(although corny) This Christmas I would love: 1. A wedding that us, friends and family enjoy 2. To not have to begin married life in a long distance relationship - i.e. please, can I get a new job here instead of the UK. 3. To get a voucher for a great restaurant for a couples date night 4. To find a new home within our budget that we agree on 5. To enjoy time together a little more ...steep wish list eh? Hopefully Santy will be very generous...think we're overdue a little luck! :babydust: to all those hoping :)
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
1. A full nights sleep (anything more than 2 hours really!) 2. A windfall to clear our debts so I could be a SAHM 3. My post baby belly to disappear
Weird Cat Lady Posts: 3501
A job Some quality viewing to fill the Walt-shaped hole in our lives Quality (and quantity) time will my mates