Deary, deary me.....poor dumb Jade

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
:o0 :o0 :o0
Mammyof2Princesses Posts: 3745
Ah God bless her is all i can say!! :o0 :o0 [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img:3exwux0j]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10716;116/st/20080901/e/Our+Wedding/dt/5/k/bd51/event.png[/img:3exwux0j] [/url]
willful Posts: 6822
I sometimes wonder how people like that haven't ended up killing themselves out of stupidity-like drinking bleach was 7up or something....(again, where's the flip rolly eyes when you need them????) O:|
MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
How stupid is that girl???? Seriously :ooh
Ladybird32 Posts: 1216
She really is daft! Does no one except me find it hard to believe that Bono would approach her and introduce himself?!
Hepburn Posts: 4081
I think that's a great story. Bono approached a z-list celebrity and she hadn't a bloody clue who he was. Put a tiny dent in his ego I would say!
mammybean Posts: 10364
wasnt it her that didnt know who linford christie was?
[quote="willful":21yc8h7n]I sometimes wonder how people like that haven't ended up killing themselves out of stupidity-like drinking bleach was 7up or something....(again, where's the flip rolly eyes when you need them????) O:|[/quote:21yc8h7n] Never mind that - how does she even remember to breath???? O:| O:| F*ckin eejit.
MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
[quote="Shy girl":womba65h]She really is daft! Does no one except me find it hard to believe that Bono would approach her and introduce himself?![/quote:womba65h] Fair point there Shy girl. Maybe she dreamt it!!!
[quote="Hepburn":wigrop3j]I think that's a great story. Bono approached a z-list celebrity and she hadn't a bloody clue who he was. Put a tiny dent in his ego I would say![/quote:wigrop3j] Must admit to getting a kick out of it too - Bono wrecks my head!! Shy girl, how did I not think of that, why the hell would he approach her? Maybe he mistook her for some kind of skivvy or something and was going to ask her to polish his shades :o0