Dec 08 Pics

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anonymous Posts: 24542
Hey ladies, It's that thread again :o0 Show us your pics! I jumped in the car this morning and did a short tour of the boyne valley, here's some shots... edit...trying to reload at a decent size...
They loaded v small- sorry!
Italy07 Posts: 5409
Lovely pics!! Got me all excited for my xmas pressie. A nikon D60! What camera are you using?
Hey, it's a Canon 400D with 28-135 Ultrasonic Lens. I have to get some nice stuff-tripods and filters after crimbo, can't wait *)
Im just getting the camera for christmas but hoping to get some bits for it after christmas. Can't wait to get it and start playing with it! Hubby says I won't go driving to take pics, but hes wrong I can't wait. Where do you go to take pics?
I'm lucky because where we are now, there's plenty on my doorstep so I just go driving around, dunno what to do when I run out hehe...
I can't wait to start, will have to start thinking of places. Have you any more pics to share.
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
lovely picks Micheller, here are some I took and posted at the weekend when there was freezing fog!! Must get out and about now to grab some shots for December!!
The frosty ones are lovely shera. What site are you hosting those on? Photobucket seems to be self resizing mine :( Yeah hopefully we'll have loads of great shots on this as it's the christmas thread hehe *)
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
Yeah I have mine on photobucket, oh no wonder why it is doing that???