December 2015 Babies!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bluepolkadots Posts: 1237
Eeeeeekk!! Can't believe I'm starting this thread! :o)ll Just got BFP this morning! Only really our second month of officially trying. Baby Number 2! My DD is 2 this month so there will be about a 2 year 8 month gap. I'm quick off the mark startign this up but dying to talk babies!!! :baby3:
Nextinline Posts: 121
Congrats! I'm due in December too and my dd is 2 next month! She's such a little mammy to her dolls so I'm hoping that she'll want to 'help' with baby and that might ease the jealousy!
My DD is the same nextinline! She's super helpful, wants to help us with everything and changes her dollys/teddies nappies all the time! Hopefully she will adjust when the time comes! Planning on potty training DD in the summer so hopefuly that will go OK and I'll just have the one in nappies! Great to know we're in the same boat! Thanks for replying. :) Have doc appointment next week - I know I can refer to hospital myself but want to talk to dosctor - really hoping to push for dedicated MW. I'm over in the UK here.
Northernbelle Posts: 75
Congrats Nextinline and good to see a familiar face from the April 2013 train Bluepolkadots! Can't believe we're both due the same month again! :o)ll I got my BFP last week, delighted and still can't quite believe it! My DD will also be 2 next month so we're all in the same boat! :-8 Wishing you both a happy & healthy 9 months ahead :lvs
Nextinline Posts: 121
That's gas that we're all in the same boat with 2 year old dds. Congrats Northernbelle! Have ye worked out yer dates? I'm due December 7th. I'm thinking I'll potty train maybe August or September. Kinda dreading it! So much easier to do quick nappy change than be running to find a toilet when you're out & about. If you ask my dd now what she's getting from Santa she says Reeeeal baby and she'll be a 'big sissy'! Very cute but she hasn't a notion really about what she's saying!
We're 13th December nextinline. I know it's mad we all have little girls and are expecting number 2! Northerbelle are you on the facebook group? I haven't posted on there yet about being pregnant, makes it feel a bit real! Still getting used to the idea of being pregnant in the best possible way! :) Forums are a bit more anon!! We haven't sadi anything to DD yet, think we'll wait for the scan! I'm all nervous and excited at the same time. Have a dilemma too, my sister is geting married at the end of December. Not sure I'll be fit to fly??? Had emergency C Section with DD. I know hospital will want me to try for VBAC which I'm fine with but if I go over they will prob not do planned section until around 20th Dec! Have had a look at BA and Aer Lingus and they're fine with babies who are 48 hours + old to fly but C Section would have to get sign-off from doc. I think we will just have to wait and see if we can go - I don't think we will know until a few days before realistically so no point worrying about it now... Best case scenario this little one is opposite of his/her sister and comes a tiny bit early rather than late. Hope you're all well ladies. I've no synptoms yet. Woke up at 4 and couldn't get back to sleep was a bit hot but that could be the excitement of it all or the weather. DH is switching to our lighter duvet tonight.
Yes Bluepolkadots i'm on the facebook group - my username gives it away who I am lol! My due date is the 14th December. I hope I don't go 11 days over due like last time - bang on Christmas Day!! :ooh I have no symptoms now, I did have awful back pain a few days ago, I couldn't believe it was so early - like sciatica pain all the way down to my feet. Thankfully it passed. Last time I only really had headaches but they would last a few days. We have said it to DD but she hasn't a notion, I think she's still a bit young to understand. I still can't believe she'll be a big sister all being well - so cute!! :o)ll :o)ll
Northernbelle I think I've worked out who you are. Our DDs' names rhyme? I felt wrecked yesterday evening - could have been the night before's poor sleep catching up with me though. Last time form week 5 to about 14 I was exhausted and queasy, fingers crossed it won't be as bad as that! The lighter divet definitely helped, slept a lot better last night.
Sorry ladies full of thoughts and questions! Do you think you'lll get a double buggy? We've the UppaBaby Vista but it doesn't convert at that well but maybe DD would be OK with the buggy board? She wants to walk most of the time these days anyway but then gets tired so by December maybe she'd be happy enough standing on the board if she's tired? We might get one a few months before so she uses it before baby arrives and see what happens...
Yes Bluepolkadots that's me! :o0 We have the Uppababy too but DD is barely in it 5 mins when she wants out and about. I think a double would be wasted on us. I am debating the rumble seat, I know it gets some poor reviews but may be good for short periods if we have to nip in somewhere etc. I am so bloated tonight it is crazy, don't know what is going on!! :ooh