Decent Alcohol Free White Wine

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lovethesite Posts: 1054
Would murder a cold glass of vino. Have tried no alcohol reds and they are rank!! Anyone found a good white or sparkling one??
dilin o damhsa Posts: 776
How about elderflower presse?
mrsh11 Posts: 113
I've had a Carl Jung alcohol-free sparkling wine a few times and it's quite nice, not the same as a nice cava or prosecco but similar enough. I'm in Helsinki though but just googled there and it looks like O'Brien's stock it.
Ohh, might have to give that a go. What's elderflower presse?
vonnyoc Posts: 2688
I'm drinking schloer and it's lovely and refreshing. It's 2 for €4 in tesco at the moment. I think the non alcoholic wine is disgusting.
I think Schloer is very sweet Vonny, maybe I'm just choosing the wrong ones!
ohsotired Posts: 7071
[quote="mrsh11":xr6xdx0n]I've had a Carl Jung alcohol-free sparkling wine a few times and it's quite nice, not the same as a nice cava or prosecco but similar enough. I'm in Helsinki though but just googled there and it looks like O'Brien's stock it. [/quote:xr6xdx0n] I had this a few times when I was pregnant - it's actually quite nice! Dunnes stock it for less than €6 a bottle!
Must try that. Ya the schloer can be very sweet alright
ohsotired Posts: 7071
[quote="vonnyoc":25q2vplq]Must try that. Ya the schloer can be very sweet alright[/quote:25q2vplq] And tastes nothing like wine imho!
No nothing like wine but I put it in a wine glass and use mind over matter!!!!! It's kinda like west coast cooler