Decent breastfeeding clothing

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
I'm planning on buying a few nice breastfeeding tops this time as I grew to hate the few frumpy ones I had last time and got rid of them. I don't really wear jeans and found the Boob brand didn't come down far enough to wear with leggings, I prefer more tunic style tops or dresses. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I don't mind spending a few bob on them. I've some dresses that are a wrap style which were good last time, but I ended up wearing them over and over so I'm a bit sick of them.
babyforus Posts: 1619
I found it really difficult to get bf clothes last time. I was forever in the same tops with cardigans! Interested too if anyone knows some good stuff!
Sassypants Posts: 4461
Have either of you tried Jojo Mama Bebe? Their bf'ing clothes look lovely.
bluepolkadots Posts: 1237
All my stuff so far is from Mamas and Papas and mothercare. M&P tops I find great. Mothercare's are awful. Would be interested in what others have found! M&P have sale on at the mo but all the nursing stuff is put of stock! Going to order a couple of Jo Jo tops to see what they're like.
Babyboomerang Posts: 543
The Frugi brand that Hipbaby sells do some nice tunic tops and dresses.
MrsMommy Posts: 1112
I gave up trying to find official BF clothing, as I found most things hideous! I went with blouses or tops with a string vest underneath. Top up, vest down sort of thing. LO still fiddles with the buttons on my tops now :o0
babyforus Posts: 1619
I'm going to check those out! Thanks ladies.
Mooches Posts: 875
http://myworld.ebay.ie/mummyhugme?_trks ... 7675.l2559 This seller was recommended on a BF group I'm on. Might be of some use to you. I got by with double topping (one up, one down) for the most part.
Lynnf Posts: 1
Mothers en vogue has pretty amazing stuff. Check out Nourishing Apparel (google it) I know they ship internationally (based in canada)
highvis Posts: 405
Check out jellybean - they do a brand called boob