Decent breastfeeding clothing - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
Some great links here, thanks everyone!
papillon Posts: 1305
I'm with Mrs Mommy. I wore vests and tops most of the time. The breastfeeding clothes I got from friends just didn't suit me. This site though could be helpful if you want to get a few nice things. The stuff is gorgeous and quite hip I think
Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
Thought I'd update. I bought some tops and a dress from Serephine and a top from JoJoMamanBebe and I'm really happy with them. Most of them were on sale so while they were a bit pricey it didn't work out too bad. Can't say for sure if they'll be great for feeding but the quality and look is really nice, and very prompt delivery from both. I'll be keeping an eye out for futher bargains from them.
macattack Posts: 1617
Apparently Kate ordered a few things from Serephine when she was pregnant so you're not in bad company there ACS!
sshh Posts: 416
I spent fifteen mins in tk maxx at the weekend and managed to get three tops and two wrap dresses in that time so might be worth a look. Just ran into the dressing room and checked they could pull down for feeding. I tend to use a muslin to cover up top when feeding.
Delphinium Posts: 3027
I find the Jojo tops brilliant. I'm large busted, especially when bf and find the openings bigger and less fiddly than most others yet they are still discreet. They're comfy and flattering.