Decided to get SF jab - which one is best?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
Hi girls, After thinking long and hard have decided to get the sf jab. I have read alot on here about it and seen mentioned that there were two different jabs and one had mercry? could someone please advise me on this as I may of picked it up wrong but if there is two which one should I ask for? thanks
i carried a watermelon Posts: 140
HI Vanilla, I got the Celvapan Injection at one of the HSE Clinic's last Friday. As far as I know that is the injection without the mercury. The Pandermix injection is only available at GP surgerys and that is the one with the mercury in it.
[quote="I carried a watermelon!":16ampo7l]HI Vanilla, I got the Celvapan Injection at one of the HSE Clinic's last Friday. As far as I know that is the injection without the mercury. The Pandermix injection is only available at GP surgerys and that is the one with the mercury in it.[/quote:16ampo7l] thanks ICWM - Is there any HSE Clinics in duclin cirty centre ?
i carried a watermelon Posts: 140
HI Vanilla, All the information about the HSE Swine Flu Vaccination Clinics is available @ www.swineflu.ie
Is it free in the HSE Clinic do you know? going to book in now
petunia Posts: 1626
yep its free. I got mine this morning and so relieved to have made the decision.