Deleted

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Linda H Posts: 1151
mtv Posts: 935
hi my reception is booked here for july 08.i started a thread but it fizzled out. glad to see you started a new one.
leiro Posts: 26
Am having my wedding at the Oriel in May! Coming up so quickly now. Am dealing with Brady and Niall, both are have been very helpful. I love the reception room and the bridal suite is fab. We are having our food tasting this week but I have heard nothing but good reports about the food and just about everything
lizzie-btb Posts: 104
Im getting married there in September. Loved the hotel. Saw the room done up a a wedding fair and I loved it. Can't wait!!! :o)ll
hi leiro, a quick question for you. when you booked in for the tasting did they specify days of the week to you. some hotels state tastings can only take place on a mon-wed. let us know. thanks
leiro Posts: 26
They do the food tasting Monday-Thursday because the chef is with you for it. I think this is a great service and not all hotels do it
cool thanks for the reply.
Butlers Posts: 115
Hi Ladies, Just like to introduce ourselves, we do chair covers and backdrops etc. I was in Oriel House for a bride to make sure one of our covers (of which we have 8 different shapes) fit. And it does beautifully, as an introductory offer for that Hotel, we are willing to do the chairs covers for 4.50 euro and that includes the sash and also the backdrop which is normally 475.00 euro for a discount to 300.00 euro. Were running this offer for bookings made during the month of April and I will also glady meet a bride/groom anyday in the Hotel to show you the covers on the chairs etc. Regards Maurice 087 7799701
Linda H Posts: 1151
fossy Posts: 59
hi girls our reception is in the oriel 2 in sept!!can not wait. getting the corkage 4 $8!dealing with gerldine devitt.shes great
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8