deleted

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Linda H Posts: 1151
mrsmcduck Posts: 300
Love Letters.ie has two fab black invites - Blacktie & Midnight. Website is www.loveletters.ie
Will check em out thanks :thnk
No probs. Let me know how you get on with your search. I want to get black invites also, but unfortunately loveletters invites are too expensive!!
[quote="mrsmcduck":12pq8mxf]No probs. Let me know how you get on with your search. I want to get black invites also, but unfortunately loveletters invites are too expensive!![/quote:12pq8mxf] Just had a look there and yes I'm afraid way out of my price league. Glad you like the black also, was feeling a bit funny about them. I have never received a black invite, I presume that they are really popular for black tie weddings. Ok I'll keep looking, will let you know if I come across anything cheapy :wv
I've never gotten one either, but I think they're really classy! I'm trying to find some really nice pics online & get someone else to make them & it's proving harder than I thought to find pics!
Would you chance making them yourself at all?
I'm the least artistic person EVER so wouldn't even consider it!
michers_eire Posts: 77
Hi Koh Samui I made our invites for our NYE wedding. I had black card and envelope. I got all of the materials in Daintree on Camden St. They have a fantastic range of colours and every sort of texture. If you look on their website you'll get a better idea or even better call into the shop. They are brilliant inthere. I lined the envelope with contrasting paper so they wouldn't be too black then wrote the address in silver pen and finished off with the black and white wedding stamps from last year. The whole look was very impressive. HTH
Thanks Michers, I'll have a look there also. Great tip about the envelopes, would not have thought of that. Glad to hear more people had black, is it just me or is it rare enough. That was what was making me worry. Cheers for the replies girls x