deleted

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Babyloco Posts: 964
deleted
ExcitedBride25 Posts: 246
I hate to admit it but I was like you before I got engaged, didn't find this website until I actually got engaged but used to look up certain things for weddings and look up rings to decide what I wanted. I think it's just because I love to organise things and was looking for a project :o0 It's the best feeling when it actually happens so good luck with it all! Have you spoke about getting married etc?
billiejo Posts: 27
ahh yes am in the same boat but we've discussed it and am waiting for the Q to be popped, it'll be this year just waiting!!.. wat are we like eh.. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
tlove Posts: 572
Im not engaged and Ive been on here since last July :-8 ... We have talked about and honestly I cant see it happening this year( I could be wrong). We've a few projects to get over and Id say it will be next year.
TwinkleToes76 Posts: 153
Hi Girls, I've been on this site everyday since Jan. We've booked our wedding, church, ect and I'm not engaged either. I cant tell anyone our plans as my H2B has'nt asked my dad permission to marry me yet & I've no idea when he's going to pop the question, he keeps telling me it'll be worth the wait :o)ll :o)ll
Twinkletoes your as good as engaged church and all booked. I would class you as engaged. Just cause theres no ring doesnt mean your not.
Babyloco Posts: 964
deleted
We were talking about it about 2 weeks ago and I said please dont pick a ring for me I know exactly what I want... So I emailed him a pic the next day!!
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
Hi there ocketRocketPoppet & co. Well I have been on this site a few weeks now but we have our ring bought just waiting on it to be sized & the "surprise question" to be popped!!! I still want something special like!!!! We are getting married on the 1st of May 2011 in Altea, Spain if all goes to plan. We are due to visit the venue/ chruch in Sept so nothing confirmed but I love this site.... so much information and tips. O-O
WeddingBelle2011 Posts: 503
same here not engaged, but i know it is going to be happening in the next month or two!! Just have to wait!!