deleted...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mercury1 Posts: 82
-thanks for all the gr8 advice girls x
smurfette2212 Posts: 749
Ooh I think it's really, really pretty :)
keyra Posts: 801
Oh its just beautiful, i love it.
jess10 Posts: 22
I really like it.
LittleFoot Posts: 480
Hi, Firstly, beautiful dress! I actually got an Eden dress too!!! :o)ll It's http://www.edenbridals.com/popup_image_ ... p?pID=1270 I was in the states just before christmas visiting family and I went to a bridal store there and ordered it, it came in March so didn't take long at all!
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Its nice. Im kind of a bit torn though... I thinking, if you sit down or walk, is the side bits going to fall back and your left with a very plain front showing? Does that make sense? Have you tried it on?
dub2010 Posts: 378
fab dress u dont need opinions it speaks for itself
FinallyMrsH Posts: 358
Fab dress, love the detail
mercury1 Posts: 82
oooh thanks girls. have tried it on and no, the side bits stay as they are. its just so lovely to hear some honest opinions. was looking for something nice and simple and I thnik it fits the bill. hopefully!!
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
[quote="mercury1":116z9lf6]oooh thanks girls. have tried it on and no, the side bits stay as they are. its just so lovely to hear some honest opinions. was looking for something nice and simple and I thnik it fits the bill. hopefully!![/quote:116z9lf6] Ah thats grand so. I was thinking if they were to fall back it might look very plain. I like the bust detail too. Its so hard to judge by a picture though, they always look nicer in real life!