Menu

Deleted

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

AHappyMrs Posts: 622
*deleted
Finished here Posts: 2860
Hey there, Are you bf'ing, I found this made me quite dry for the first while but it did get better ! I didnt deliver vaginally in the end and it was still tight and uncomfortable after getting to 8cm and babs got stuck but i promise it def gets better, just keep trying and take it easy and enjoy !
avril his wife Posts: 713
It is early days, a glass of wine won't harm your ds (see kellymom for evidence), and lots of foreplay will also help.
Im not BFing girls (although still leaking a lot!) ... but wont allow myself drink as DS is so dependant on me..silly i know but just afraid. suppose its still early days
mrs.july Posts: 3167
I was the same-tried about the same time as you and it was so painful. Finally eased up about 4/5 months but we didn't do it very often in between. I guess the more you try the easier it will get! I still hold my breath and wince a little bit (sorry TMI :-8 ) I am bf though so that's probably a factor.
sparklybabe Posts: 3353
it sounds like your just nervous hun why not just take the pressure off and just mess around for a while >:o) >:o) id imagine you prob got stiches and this can be scary its still early days give yourself a break :xox
sposaitaliana Posts: 138
Hey, our LO is just gone 1 year and I'm still finding it difficult to DTD. We can do it but I find it uncomfortable its like a part is very tight or it's been torn or something I still do it but just waiting on it to be finished. We haven't DTD very often so maybe thats why, we might do it 1 or twice in a week and not do it then for another couple of weeks and LO was over 6 months before we did it for the first time. I had a lot of stitches don't know how many cuz the gynecologist didn't count them or so he says. I felt every single stitch and how they pulled them so tight, my epidural had worn off and when I was crying telling them to stop the gyne told me that I couldnt feel the pain cuz I had the epi and when I told him it wasn't working he just told me they were nearly finished. So Im still nervous about DTD which makes it worse than what it needs to be. It just feels like Im not 100% myself. I have this problem with DTD, still have a hemorrid I thought it had gone as wasn't bothering me and couldnt feel it but it hasn't, have a sore back this past year thinking from bending and lifting LO and have a lump in my boob got a biopsy done and was told it was just a fibroid just have to keep an eye on it to see if it gets bigger, might have to get it removed they are not sure yet or it might just go away on its own. Anyone else like me?
suitcase of hopes and dreams Posts: 2932
Hi there hun :wv Fair play to you for trying, i'm terrifed to even try :-8 Can i suggest something, i was at a special clinic on monday gone for those with 3rd degree tears, doc was asking had we DTD, we hadn't but she said to try before i go back again in 2 months as sometimes after having stitches ect you can be left with scar tissue which may need to be released a bit to make dtd easier/less painful. Just a thought for you as your bubs was v big i'd imagine you'd fair few stitches. I know when i dtd a few drinks will deffo be needed :o0 Sorry hun i never replied to your pm, had a huge reply written and lost it, not had chance since to do it :-8
dhidra Posts: 3147
Don't worry, it's early days yet. It's hard to relax when you're nervous about it. It's definitely more difficult/sore if you've had stitches. Don't be afraid to have a few drinks....you'll still be able to look after your LO one you're not hammered! Also, about the coil, I found it horrendously painful having it put in....don't mind what the doctor says.