deleted

Go to Health & Fitness

cd26
New Wolly

deleted

Postby cd26 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:18 pm

Last edited by cd26 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mrssunflower
Empress Wolly

Re: Hoodia? Anyone tried it?

Postby mrssunflower » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:05 pm

HI CD26

Hoodia is an appetite suppressant be careful ordering any diet pill online as 80% are fake china remakes and can make you sick.

With diet pills they won't cure emotional eating so if you want to eat you still will. They will also make you dehydrated so you need to make sure you drink plenty of water or you'll feel very ill.

Read this article on hooida its very interesting
http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/artic ... t-pill.htm

Remember diet pills are not magic if they were then no one in the world would have weight to lose.
You weight is determined by 90% of what you eat and only 10% how you work out. If you get your diet right now then you will lose 10lbs no problem.

My advise is cut the carbs and up the protein and veg. This will make your body burn your fat stores first as normally your body uses your carbs for energy before it touches the fat stores.

MissCork
New Wolly

Re: Hoodia? Anyone tried it?

Postby MissCork » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:37 pm

Hi cd26 - I have tried and tested them all - lipro, hoodia, CLA, slimfast, south beach, atkins and none of them work and they all have side effectsO:|
any weight loss I experienced (and I did) was short lived and I put it all and more back on which was a KILLER!! - I understand your feelings about the new WW plan and feel your pain with regards to loosing 10lbs. I have lost 3stone and have the last 10lbs to loose :-8
My body and metabolism seems to have adjusted to my diet and exercise regieme so I had to give it a little shake up - I've stopped eating after 7pm (Emmerdale on - mouth shut!!!!) and I don't have carbs with my evening any more and I'm down another 2lbs :)
Have a look at your routine and instead of reducing you intake anymore see if you can change your meals/eating pattern around.

theresa29
New Wolly

Re: deleted

Postby theresa29 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:30 am

Hi there,
I've been taken Hoodia P57 from meridiareductilcom for about 4 weeks now and they are working fine. It brings all benefit expected, control my appetite and give me energy so I can do my work normally without any influence!!

Go to Health & Fitness

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Swords Business Campus, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 905 9680 Email: [email protected]
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T