Deleted

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

hollacia Posts: 422
Thank :thnk
Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
Not sure about semi-private (personally my GP told me to go private or public as SP was a waste of money for what you get) but my consultant is Rhona Mahoney and I've found her good to deal with so far. HTH!
jen2 Posts: 3106
I was going to rhona mahoney, but she will be the new master in January, so has left her post, and someone locum is doing it now. Would not of gone to her had I known. Mick foley is meant to be good, but don't know anyone else. Sorry! Congratulations and best of luck
greenbaby Posts: 541
Jen2, I knew Rhona Mahony was the new master when I signed up with her but I didn't think she would be gone already. I was told when booking in with her that the current master would take up her patients. Did you see her locum/replacement already? Do you know what their name is? Thanks, have a another consultant appointment before Christmas so wondered who I'll be meeting.
jen2 Posts: 3106
Yeah she left the post about 4 weeks ago. She is training into her new post. Some foreign lady doc was taking her clinic when I was there. Have not been back since as I was referred high risk unit. So will not know until I go to next appointment. Lady seemed nice, but under pressure... Once baby is ok and I get my epidural I don't care who is there at the delivery.
babyblaBBer Posts: 2448
I highly recommend Stephen Carroll.
hils138 Posts: 680
[quote="babyblabber":1kl4un32]I highly recommend Stephen Carroll.[/quote:1kl4un32] + 1 Good luck with everything :stork: