Deleted

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Kickasswife Posts: 4051
Hi girls Happy Christmas
I
lolabelle Posts: 3311
I would think it would be a big long shot. Are you sure of your dates? If you ovulated late or didn't ovulate at all then your period would be late showing up. :xxx
Thanks lolabelle.
PetiteFeet Posts: 506
Definitely! As long as you've no AF you're in with a shout! I was nearly 3 weeks over when I thought my AF was due when I got my bfp and I would normally be pretty regular! Must have ovulated after my AF was due even! So stranger things have happened! Hope you get your BFP soon x
Thanks PetiteFeet -
Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
I don't like giving people false hope but it took me five weeks to get a BFP. I had done several clear blue tests because I had a feeling but all were "not pregnant", then at five weeks I finally got a BFP. I've heard others not get a positive result for a few weeks too.
Thanks ACS,
Bonnie Parker Posts: 2670
I'm not sure what tests you are using, but the (clear blue I think?) ones that say '1-2 weeks' or 'not pregnant' - are not very sensitive to early detection. You would be more likely to get a faint second line on a first response etc. Best of luck.
I've used the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test ones each time I checked. Might get a first response one. Hate spending more if I'm getting AF anyway..but I soooooo want to know too :babydust: