Deleted - thanks xx

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Kickasswife Posts: 4051
Thanks :o)ll
Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
iuil1999 Posts: 172
It's the Gardai that you inform but I assume they must catch them in the act so would you wait until the person is committing the crime? Or do you tell them and they keep an eye out for the person leaving the pub/house and follow them?
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
katiecaboom Posts: 831
As far as I know (and I could be wrong) but if you can inform the guards of a time/place they are going to be they can arrange to be there. I know a guy who lives out by me and guards have set up many traps to catch him. Maybe ring them and tell then of your concerns.
Girl From Mars Posts: 1446
I'd report it to your local garda station. If you know where the person drinks and the route they take home pass on the information, and supply details of the car make/model too.
iuil1999 Posts: 172
Yeah, I guess. I think they have to investigate every report they get but they may not do it straight away. Are you talking way over the limit or just 2 or 3 pints taken??
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
Thanks girls, will be deleting this one :o0