Deleted thread: Bumblebee honey/Prickly Pairs/The Panoramics

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ammie12 Posts: 69
deleted
Cassiopeia Posts: 222
You're allowed post negative feedback, once it's not about registered suppliers, as was evidenced by some recent threads on here which weren't deleted...
Blossom Cherry Posts: 2701
WHAT!! So basically if you pay to be a supplier on WOL they basically protect you against negative feedback?
Yep and conversely if you don't register you leave yourself powerless against negative feedback which may not be balanced. Boards.ie can be more objective in terms of supplier feedback. I suppose at the end of the day WOL is a business not a bridal support group :-)
Blossom Cherry Posts: 2701
[quote="Weddingbunny":2bn3xbsq] I suppose at the end of the day WOL is a business not a bridal support group :-)[/quote:2bn3xbsq] True I suppose - but there wouldn't be suppliers without us brides. The main reason I joined was to search for info (good and bad feedback) on my suppliers.
Agree winterbride... There's definitely a conflict on interests there...
MrsWhittle2be Posts: 113
[quote="Sparkly winterbride":216th03a][quote="Weddingbunny":216th03a] I suppose at the end of the day WOL is a business not a bridal support group :-)[/quote:216th03a] True I suppose - but there wouldn't be suppliers without us brides. The main reason I joined was to search for info (good and bad feedback) on my suppliers.[/quote:216th03a] Same reason I joined - basicially the suppliars are paying for testimonials and are paying for non-positive feedback to be removed. Defeats the purpose of Wollies really.