delivery from babydaysdirect.co.uk

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsNoc05 Posts: 1823
Hi girls - Just a quick question for those that ordered from Babydaysdirect.co.uk - How long did delivery take ? I was looking to order a 2nd car seat for DD and there is a saving of €55 euro on it if ordered from this site. Thanks in advance MrsNoc
silíní Posts: 4219
Hi ya! I ordered the carrycot top for my travel system from these and saved about 100 euro as it's not a very common brand here. Now the delivery did take ages, I ordered on Feb 5th and it only arrived last week. Having said that, they kept me up to date constantly by phone, and as well i was ordering an unusual colour so that may have delayed it. But it arrived perfect.
psawyer Posts: 121
Hiya, I ordered my maxi cosi car seat and base from them in early March and as far as I can remember it took less than a week. Found that there was great savings to be had and would definitely recommend them. HTH
the moms Posts: 1427
I've just ordered a maxi-cosi car seat and base from them today. I saved about 80 euro!! Great value. They haven't told me yet when they'll be delivered.
MrsNoc05 Posts: 1823
Thanks a million ladies - I was very impressed with their site and their prices so its all good news. Thanks again for all replies MrsNoc
jellybaby Posts: 2316
We bought our P&T from them last year. Ordered on a Friday night (so they wouldn't have received the order and didn't process it til Monday morning), received it on the Wednesday morning, so two days here. Was very impressed with them!
the moms Posts: 1427
I got a call from them today saying my car seat has shipped and I should have it in two days! Great service.