delivery from Kiddicare.com

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

coconut Posts: 2183
Quick Question - Can anyone tell me if it 19.99 sterling per item or per delivery?? Thinking of ordering a few bits and wanna know how much delivery is going to cost us! thanks in advance!
sunnygirl Posts: 1876
i think it's per delivery. saying that i haven't ordered from them but read before you can order as much as you want and delivery still costs the same.
fifteensept Posts: 565
Coconut....its a standard delivery charge of 19.99 no matter how much you order I have ordered from them and I had about 10 Items in total and the charge stayed the same even though they delivered about five different times too me...well worth the charge
Martiespride Posts: 997
[quote="fifteensept":ksn2wtue]Coconut....its a standard delivery charge of 19.99 no matter how much you order I have ordered from them and I had about 10 Items in total and the charge stayed the same even though they delivered about five different times too me...well worth the charge[/quote:ksn2wtue] exactly. its per order. we had about 7 ot 8 large items and i was just 19.99 for the lot. who would drive up north when you can click what you need and have it delivered to your door. we ordered our stuff on a tuesday morning and had it thursday morning!!!
Thanks for the replies all!! yeah ordered some things there now, god the value is great!!! 19.99 is brilliant as a service charge!
ordered my stuff monday evening and they arrived this morning!! Think that is brilliant