depressed

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wedjul05 Posts: 5673
I just saw a girl I went to school with in work, she has a bump! I'm depressed now. Can't help it.
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
Aw hun poor u, try not to worry too much about it .....it will happen 4 u when ur body is ready try not to be too hard on yourself, have a great story for u a friend of mine's SIL had a little girl last week .....she's fourty and it was after 7 bouts of IVF ........ it will happen for babes sending u loads n loads of babydust
sunnyside Posts: 3164
Its hard not to wish it was you when you see people getting bfp's and bumps but it will be someday and you have to look forward to that. I have friends who seem to pop out babies no problem but I suppose we don't know what goes on behind the scences. try to stay positive and look ahead :wv
lenadmp Posts: 139
Dont worry Doll it will happen for you!!
ginger nut Posts: 5989
i know how you feel wedjul05...i've had to avoid the P&B forum for a while...all the BFP and pregnancy stories were just getting me down. Another week of 2WW to go this month and i'm not sure how i'll cope if AF comes again. Like the other posters say - it'll happen when it's meant to. Babydust :babydust: