Derek Branning in EE

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
Does he wreck anyone elses head? In the place 5 mins and he goes around like he owns the square. V annoying character!
craigsmrs Posts: 341
[quote="SorrentoWife":1x3ys5u7]Does he wreck anyone elses head? In the place 5 mins and he goes around like he owns the square. V annoying character![/quote:1x3ys5u7] I Cant stand him! Was actually hoping David would be sticking around!
IvytheTerrible Posts: 950
Me too, David is kinda yummy for an aul fella :o0 Got the shock of my life when I saw Simon Wicks in the extra scene, don't know why but I expected him to be the same fella with the floppy fringe :-8 . Only the eyes are a giveaway! Ditto for Derek, hope he goes soon, he's a bit of a nutjob ;o(
frazzledkitty Posts: 882
Simon Wicks in what extra scene..i missed that totally :eek
Daisyboo Posts: 1347
[quote="craigsmrs":1ndt0c37][quote="SorrentoWife":1ndt0c37]Does he wreck anyone elses head? In the place 5 mins and he goes around like he owns the square. V annoying character![/quote:1ndt0c37] I Cant stand him! Was actually hoping David would be sticking around![/quote:1ndt0c37] Same here, cant stand him, horrible charchter .
finet Posts: 403
david's a ride. disgusted he's gone!
Happily Ever After Posts: 547
Ah what did I miss!!!! I didn't get home until late!!!
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
I actually didn't watch EE tonight. Was on and Derek was mouthing off at something so I decided to go to Tesco instead! Its recorded so might watch it tomorrow. The girl who was Lucy Beale is new as well isn't she? Wasn't the old one fired for some reason?
sarebear Posts: 275
He is vile I can't stand him, putting me off it. Sooner the better they rid of him
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
David is a ride poor Carol on the shelf again!